Thursday, September 13, 2012

Keep Calm, Eat Spam

After a few hours of sleep, stepping on dog poo, and having extremely painful cramps this blog is the only thing keeping me going the whole day. When BOOM! what I see is this:


"Your blog has been identified as a potential spam blog. We apologize for the temporary inconvenience.This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review."

WHAT?!! What did I do to deserve thiiiiiiiis? hahaha..I am overreacting. But really? :( Why do unfortunate events have to happen simultaneously?

Photo credit: allposters.com

Sobrang wala talaga akong alam sa interneeeeet! Kagabi, when I was browsing blogs, may biglang nag pop up na lang na window telling me that the blog I'm viewing is a potential spam blog!!! Eh ang alam ko lang na SPAM eh ung kinakain tuwing umaga eh! hahaha. trol. Anyway, things might be better tomorrow.

Lalo na if you'll start it with Bea Alonzo & John Lloyd in The Mistress. Booyah! :)

Photo credit: all-about-news.com


I am a very shallow person. Mabilis akong mapatawa, umiyak, magselos at kung ano ano pa. Lahat ng movie ni John Lloyd at Bea iniyakan ko. That's why I am very much excited for this one. Lalo na iba ang plot. It shows a different perspective sa mga "kabit."

Here is the official trailer:


Last Tuesday, September 11,2012, the love team were guests at the noontime show It's Showtime. They were promoting the show and the premier night. When this lola asked Lloydie "Bakit ayaw mo na kay Shaina Magdangal?" Loydie replied, "La, hindi po ako si Marvin." LOL! It was soooo funny! And sobrang dagdag pogi points kay Loydie na forever chillax lang! ;)

'Yun lang.

Toodles!;)

--Tinkerbelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...