Monday, October 14, 2013

DIY # 4 | Gray Sweater


How I re-fashioned an old sweater :)



STEP 1. 
Create a pattern you'd like for your sweater. 
Since I am not good at drawing, I created the easiest.. a heart.

STEP 2. 
Pin the pattern on another fabric.
I used a see-through blazer which (I thought) no one is using.

STEP 3.
Sew the patterned-fabric to your sweater.
I used colored thread because at first I thought of letting it be that way.
But I ended up, using the extra fabric as an outline. :)

STEP 4.
Cut the holes on the shoulders and sew the edges.
This was also unplanned.


I hope you liked my 4th DIY project! :) 
Check the other ones here.

Reminder: Before cutting out any old shirt, make sure no one is using it. haha :p


1 comment:

  1. Lovely <3

    Would you like to follow each other on GFC?

    xoxo

    www.fashfab.blogspot.com

    Would you also like our facebook page? www.facebook.com/fashfabx

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...