Monday, October 1, 2012

Cherish the Little Things


This is what I wore going to the dance training last Saturday:


*my eyes are puffy cause I cried the night before*

Kamiseta | Black Sando
Uniqlo | Gray lounge pants
Thrifted | Shoes
 The Bead Shop | Bracelet 
 Like my other posts, most of what I wore here is bought on sale.:) The lounge pants is only 699 pesos at Uniqlo during MOA's 3-day sale.


These were bought at The Bead Shop for 259 pesos. :) Mine is the pink one. CHERISH. It suits me because I tend to do things in a hurry cause I want to fit all the things I want to do given a limited time. Those close to me would say that "Hindi ka si Wonderwoman." Which is true. Eh feeling ko kasi tumatanda na ko, and I should be able to do the things I want already..:( #praning

What statement bracelet would you get? and why? :)

4 comments:

  1. ADORBS case outfit! And I LOVE the statement bracelets! Just cute - I would TOTALLY get those!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur looks and blog...

    hope we can follow each other.

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...